Congress 2012 marks ESOMAR’s 65th anniversary – a milestone that calls for celebrating our industry’s global achievements to date and more importantly, for painting a vibrant and compelling vision for the future of market research.
Congress 2012 will demonstrate the impact and inspiration that research has in helping business and society transform and evolve to take on the exciting decade ahead of us. This year's conference will:
- Engage thought leadership from new and experienced talent in the industry, demonstrating the innovation and relevance they provide in the pursuit of insights in all fields and markets;
- Teach how societal shifts bring challenges as well as new opportunities for public and private organisations;
- Investigate opportunities for growth of brands and companies, in a changing world order;
- Showcase the circumstances which require courage and daring from researchers;
- Embark on a journey back to the future, where traditional methods demonstrate their weight in decision-making; and
- Pave the way to inspiring new thinking and actions that drive excellence!
Learn more about Congress 2012 by visiting www.esomar.org.
Date: Sunday, September 9 to Wednesday, September 12
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Venue: Atlanta Marriott Marquis