Experience the best of all worlds with Hybrid Interviewing®
Hybrid interviewing enables you to combine quantitative insights with qualitative feedback so that you get a better view of the whole picture — which means deeper, more insightful research results for you.
It does this by working closely with iModerate to combine both qualitative and quantitative methods into one seamless format.
How it Works
At a predetermined point in the survey, qualified respondents are connected to a live, professional moderator, via iModerate, in an environment similar to Instant Messenger.
A real-time, one-on-one interview session then takes place and the moderator probes the respondent on key points.
During these interview sessions, the moderator has access to pre-selected respondent survey answers, allowing them to lead a more focused, effective discussion.
Sessions typically last for 13-17 minutes and once the interview is complete, the respondent moves on to answer any remaining survey questions.
Benefits of the Hybrid Interviewing Approach
- Uncovers the "why" behind the data, with deeper insights into what consumers really mean
- Allows researchers to probe the counter-intuitive finding
- Streamlines the research process by offering both qualitative and quantitative data using just one platform
- Enriches quantitative findings in a way that helps to more fully achieve your research objectives
- Provides a seamless and cost-effective solution to obtain additional insight
- Completes the research story using the consumer's own language and words